Revenue Marketing Manager
Posted on 5/30/2021
Cambridge, MA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote • Denver, CO, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- 5+ years of experience in B2B revenue, product, or lifecycle marketing
- 3+ years Experience in running product-led marketing programs at a SaaS with revenue-assisted and self-serve buyer journeys
- Strong understanding of funnel metrics, attribution, and executive level output
- Proficient understanding of platforms around: database marketing and analytics (excel required, SQL a plus), CRM (Salesforce.com), marketing automation (Marketo), sales outbound marketing (Outreach)
- Outstanding program management and communication skills and a consistent track record of cross-functional readouts
- The desire to use data to take action and make judgments on when to surface details and when to drive forward!
- Define the vision for PQL/PQA efforts through data mining, marketing programs, operational efficiency, and strategic feedback from AEs/SDRs
- Improve account activation, conversion to opportunity, and MRR reporting by owning improvements to infrastructure and process
- Partner closely with marketing, sales, customer success and product teams to implement a PQL/PQA engagement score to surface and prioritize revenue readiness
- Develop A/B testing and optimization for outreach and nurture messaging to qualified accounts
- Collaborate regularly with digital, ABM, and marketing operations team members to deliver qualified account programs that increase conversion and revenue
- Act as enablement by hosting revenue marketing onboarding sessions for new AEs/SDRs
- Regularly produce reports and dashboards of program effectiveness
CircleCI's mission is to manage change so software teams can innovate faster. We want to empower technology-driven organizations to do their best work – and make engineering teams more productive and innovative by managing change. The company operates a CI/CD platform for enterprises.
- Working remotely at CircleCI - Whether it’s a peaceful home or a house full of kids, roommates, or pets, your office can be where you need it. CircleCI has been a remote-first company since the beginning. We’ll ensure you stay well-connected with your teammates every day through tools like Zoom, Slack, Confluence, Google Suite, and GitHub. We also provide a home office stipend to help you do your best work.
- Health and wellness - Regardless of location, we prioritize the health and wellness of our employees and their families. In addition to unlimited PTO, we offer generous parental leave and benefits that can cover employees and dependents up to 100%. We also offer quarterly wellness days, a free Calm subscription, wellness reimbursement, and Cleo for new parents.
- Professional development - At CircleCI, employees have ample opportunity to learn new skills, including project-based learning and presentations from our colleagues. Udemy is available for on-demand learning and we offer an annual stipend for personal development outside of CircleCI. Your continued professional development is important to us because it’s important to you.
Company Core Values
- Inclusive, empathetic, and respectful
- Open and transparent
- Quick and continuous
- Aligned, empowered, and accountable