Posted on 10/19/2022
Remote in USA
- You have built and scaled the internal admin portal or customer portal for a SaaS product through an order of magnitude or more
- You are a developer turned product/program manager who understands business priorities. You are adept with APIs & SDKs
- You are willing to wear the hat of a program manager to drive an initiative end to end and sometimes switch gears to being a product manager
- You measure your work through outcomes more than effort
- You have experience working with integrated third-party products and hands-on with integration requirements
- You enjoy partnering with designers, engineers, and cross-functional teams such as growth, sales, finance and support
- You are equally passionate about treating internal functions as your customers as much as you enjoy building customer-facing products
- You are comfortable working in a flattened hierarchy and flexible reporting structure
- You thrive in ambiguity and frequently changing environments
- You are flexible in working with a team that is globally distributed
- You communicate effectively through documentation and remote working tools
- The platform team under business operations is an infrastructure and tools team, and you will help to build a tight integration of our product, internal systems and third-party applications
- Deliver iteratively on the roadmap, and own the process from requirements to tracking and analyzing impact
- Approach all requirements as API first, and collaborate with design and cross-functional stakeholders to arrive at a decisive plan of action
- Stay aligned with customer feedback and own improvements
- You will have internal and external customers in the domain and effectively balance & prioritize deliverables
- Build suitable abstractions to ease planned future development
- You will play a dual role where one day you will effectively manage communication with cross-functional stakeholders and on another, you will be thinking deeply about solving for their operational challenges
- You will own documentation and training collateral for enabling internal and customer-facing teams
- You have a minimum of 3 years of prior experience as a technical product manager and have successfully shipped features/workflows. Familiarity with Go-to-market functions and B2B Saas experience is a plus
- You thrive on data and can handle queries and basic data mining & analysis on your own. Familiarity with a BI tool is a plus
Postman is an API development platform.
Postman is an API platform for building and using APIs. Postman simplifies each step of the API lifecycle and streamlines collaboration so you can create better APIs—faster.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance.
- Mental Health Care.
- Occupational Accident Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Create with Curiosity
- Earn Trust
- Embrace Constraints
- Win Together
- Own & Deliver