Advanced Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- Contributing to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Rapidly producing high quality code
- Being a dependable and highly skilled development resource for peers
- Object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) applying SOLID principles and design patterns in C++ or C#
- High-impact contributions and technical guidance to an agile software development team that solves complex problems to regularly ship high quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at massive scale
- Maintain and improve a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery workflow
- Obsessive focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis as well as rigorous test strategy development
- Effectively communicate complex technical topics to both technical and non-technical audience
- Improves the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
- Facilitates pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and disseminate design and implementation knowledge
- Provides technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice object-oriented programming principles
- Germinates and drives new ideas and encourages innovative practices amongst peers
- Participates in regular on-call rotations
- Experience designing and implementing high performant streaming data platforms in a cloud environment, preferably Azure
- Experience maintaining and improving Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery workflows
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM)
- Experience writing software that tests software in an automated fashion
Legal & compliance software solutions
Organize data. Discover the truth. Act on it
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
- Two holiday breaks per year
- 401k with employer match
- Employee equity program
- Training investment program
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work arrangements
Company Core Values
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers and our colleagues.
- Hold yourself and your colleagues accountable.
- Be humble and stay hungry.
- Do more with less.
- Enjoy and be great at your job.
- Embrace the talents of your colleagues and our customers.