Product Design Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- Must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution (university must be located in the US & Canada) & must be returning to school after internship
- Available to intern for the full 12 weeks
- Working towards a degree in human centered design or a related field
- Experience with Figma, our preferred design tool
- Experience working in the field of Product Design, Interaction Design, and/or UX Design
- A portfolio showcasing proven user research practices and user-centered designs that are usable, useful, and delightful
- Solid understanding of user interface design patterns and standard methodologies for enterprise web applications
- Knowledgeable of visual design fundamentals such as typography and color theory
- Has phenomenal attention to details, with a keen eye for consistency
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and designers through all stages of the design process and product development lifecycle to build out thoughtful and scalable solutions
- Conduct agile research to gain deep understanding of the problem space and insight into user needs through both qualitative and quantitative methods
- See opportunities to simplify complexity and build self-service workflows
- Provide well articulated design rationale and high quality results that communicate design directions and details effectively
- Be an advocate for our users
- Be an engaging member of a cross-functional agile product team that consistently delivers value to our clients
- Partner with the User Interface team to ensure your work is aligned with our design system global access standards
- Seek out and accept feedback from your peers and collaborators while providing thoughtful feedback to your team
Wealth management platform for investors & advisors
Addepar's mission is to create a more transparent financial system. The company provides wealth managers with real-time portfolio reporting and insights required to make and implement better investment decisions. By helping people achieve the best possible outcomes, Addepar aims to get more assets flowing into more impactful investments and ideas, benefiting our society as a whole.
- Equity: Stretch the idea of ownership beyond your day-to-day and take pride in being an owner in the growth of Addepar
- Global Hybrid Workforce: Whether you work remotely or on-site, you’ll have the opportunity to build and collaborate with colleagues around the world
- Flexible Time Off: Spend time traveling, celebrating with friends and family or relax on your schedule
- Benefits Packages: Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits along with a monthly wellness allowance to keep you healthy and happy
- Learning & Development Allowance: Your continued growth and development are important to us
- Dynamic Team: Strong investment in the best talent at the intersection of technology and finance
Company Core Values
- Act Like an Owner: Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together: Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients: Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation: Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning: Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.