Senior Integration Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Irvine, CA, USA
- 8-10 years of demonstrable experience with engineering complex Integration projects with SaaS & On-Premise applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Out of the box thinker with strong leadership, planning, and organization skills
- Strong experience in Service Oriented Architecture concepts and practices
- Experience in the field of middleware frameworks like SOA, API, ETL and Web Services based integrations
- Experience in integrating multiple SaaS applications with SAP HANA
- Experience in implementing one or more Integration technologies such as Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica, Apigee etc
- Experience in implementing CI-CD, Automation for integration platforms would be huge plus
- Experience in building monitoring-alerting for integration platforms using tools such Splunk/Elastic Seaarch/ELK
- Experience in building dashboards for end to end transaction monitoring
- Experience using security such as OAuth, SAML, Single Sign On etc
- Experience in developing database objects and integrating database systems like MySQL,SQL Server,Oracle etc
- Strong understanding or experience with integration connectors like SAP, AS2,SFTP,HTTPS,SMTP etc
- Hands-on experience with Java Script, Groovy, Python
- Experience in developing end to end B2B Integrations (EDI,Punch-in & Punch-Out)
- Strong understanding of AWS Services - S3, Lambda, Glue etc
- Responsible for integrations across different business and engineering systems
- Understand the business systems, integration points and designs and develops integrations using Dell Boomi and AWS platform
- Build solutions that increase business value using industry standard methodologies of using common, re-usable services
- Build automation for Integration Platforms - CI-CD, Test Automation, Code Review Automation
- Build monitoring-alerting framework for Integration platforms
- Build end to end transaction monitoring dashboards for Integration Platform
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to understand the requirements and define and develop solutions
- Collaborate with the broader architecture community to provide feedback into strategies and standards
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile
- Strong development background in AWS - writing Lambda functions, Glue scripts, Cloudformation. AWS Certification is a plus
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team