Product Manager checkout ecommerce B2B B2C (Remote-US)
Posted on 6/28/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 4+ years in a product management or product-facing role with notable wins that have impacted customers and merchants - and helped drive revenue growth
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for financial technology that empowers merchants, partners, and customers
- Strong customer empathy
- Take-charge mentality, growth mindset, detail-oriented; self-management
- Experience delivering results in a data-driven environment
- Background in eCommerce (B2B or B2C experience preferred)
- Agile experience is highly desired
- Define and execute product strategy around key experiences
- Define key metrics for success and analyze the user impact of product features
- Deeply understand our customers' needs, both merchants and shoppers
- Obsess with conversion funnels and have a clear strategy on how to improve
- Obsess with creating simple yet powerful user experiences
- Guide and product manage a best-in-class cross-functional team to ship remarkable products
- Lead end-to-end product development cycle from discovery to launch and iteration
- Become the SME and point person for your subject area
- Influence important partners throughout Zip to align intent, resources, and prioritization
Online payment service
Zip's mission is to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day. They give consumers, merchants and businesses around the world access to transparent, flexible and interest-free credit.
- Parental leave - Enjoy up to 20 weeks paid leave and return part-time on a full-time salary for 3 months!
- Bonus scheme - We give you skin in the game through our various share incentive programs.
- Family support - We support our ZipFam on their life journey through people policies and programs.
- Volunteer leave - Use your paid volunteer leave to Zip it forward and create change in your community.
- Reward & recognition - We love celebrating your wins and giving you the freedom to choose how you're rewarded.
- Career growth - You'll be given clear progression pathways and transparent coaching so you can truly flourish.
Company Core Values
- Customer first - Put customers before everything else
- Own it - See a problem, own the solution
- Stronger together - Think 'we' not 'me'
- Change the game - Cross new boundaries