Business/Sales Development, Americas
Posted on 7/16/2022
- Experience with high volume recruiting
- Experience in an agency setting preferred
- Previous experience as a BDR/SDR is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer experiences
- Someone ambitious, efficient and calm under tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Remote working experience in a technology startup will be an added advantage
- The ability to build strong relationships with managers and colleagues across multiple disciplines and timezones
- The ability to provide constructive feedback to candidates and hiring managers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use GitLab
- Manage inbound candidate traffic for all assigned roles and proactively source top external talent
- Ensure positive candidate experiences for every candidate, at every stage of their process
- Provide clear, thorough, and timely communication and feedback to candidates and hiring teams
- Identify top-tier candidates through inbound applications, sourcing, and screening calls
- Meet with hiring managers to collect job requirements and expectations
- Write and iterate on job descriptions
- Partner with Recruiting management on side projects as we scale and iterate on hiring practices at GitLab
Repository hosting manager tool
It is GitLab's mission to make it so that everyone can contribute. When everyone can contribute, users become contributors and greatly increases the rate of innovation.
- Spending Company Money
- Equity Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Benefit
- GitLab Contribute
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time contracts
- Meal Train
- Fertility & Family Planning
- Parental Leave
- Collaboration: To achieve results, team members must work together effectively.
- Results: We do what we promised to each other, customers, users, and investors.
- Efficiency: Working efficiently on the right things enables us to make fast progress, which makes our work more fulfilling.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Iteration: We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible.
- Transparency: Be open about as many things as possible.