Sr. Support Content Writer
Updated on 1/25/2023
Normal, IL, USA
- 5+ years copywriting experience, preferably walking consumers through purchasing experiences and technical products
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience with learning management systems a plus
- Experience creating educational or training content a plus
- EV, tech, and/or startup experience a plus (but not a requirement)
- In the office 1-3 days per week
- Ability to travel 20% of time
- Write customer-facing copy and support content that spans Rivian's Knowledge Base, online Support Center, and customer communications
- Create talking points and scripts that support Rivian vehicle pre-sales, operations, transactions, sales enablement, owner experience, and other critical customer education needs
- Integrate deeply into Rivian's communications channels, collaborating with subject matter experts, approval groups, and communications team partners
- Leverage Rivian's “voice of customer” data to predict and rapidly develop content that supports customers purchasing decisions and ownership experience
- Learn our business operations, transaction flows, and purchasing process, and be able to translate them into easily digestible customer-facing copy
- Performs other duties as required or assigned within the scope of this position
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team