Posted on 1/24/2023
- 5+ years of experience in an analytics, business insights, or data science environment
- Extreme comfort presenting to and interacting with executive leaders, with the ability to win over strong personalities and reconcile competing points of view through data-driven storytelling
- Ability to identify the most meaningful metrics for a given business objective and translate analyses into tangible recommendations for business leaders
- Strong experience with SQL and experience transforming and structuring large datasets into reusable formats with ETL tools such as dbt
- Strong experience using BI Tools to analyze and visualize data (Looker a plus)
- Strong written and oral communication skills - you can build analytical models, synthesize recommendations, and create effective presentations for all audiences
- Understanding of statistics and experience using empirical methods where appropriate
- Experience working cross-functionally with business partners to solve problems, achieve goals, and generate maximum impact
- Familiarity with analytics in a B2B sales or CRM environment
- Proven business experience with dbt
- Experience working with Finance and Accounting teams
- Mature our internal analytics and reporting capabilities specific to business performance measurement, from identifying meaningful metrics to creating data sets to building out dashboards that drive key decisions
- Partner closely with leaders across Product, Marketing, Coaching, Finance/Forecasting, and other functions to set data-informed goals, monitor performance, and develop operational recommendations
- Build and maintain reporting which ensures insight into our most meaningful metrics
- Collaborate with other Analytics leaders and relevant experts to deliver impactful cross-functional insights that help business partners better understand trends in student behavior
- Use data and analysis to make recommendations to better support our students and achieve our business goals, communicating proposals to partners through effective data storytelling
- Use tools and programming languages such as SQL, Snowflake, dbt, Looker, and Fivetran to develop in our modern analytics stack, reduce repetitive manual report creation, and increase the capacity of business questions we can answer
Education and upskilling platform
Guild is on a mission to unlock opportunity for America's workforce through education.
- Be an owner - Every employee is granted equity in Guild with a 4-year vesting schedule as well as a 401(k).
- Prioritize your time - We offer generous parental leave, PTO, and onsite daycare for Denver-based employees
- Have a learner's mindset - Guild offers student loan reimbursement, 100% tuition assistance for your first bachelor’s degree, and $10K/year toward additional education.
- Take care of yourself - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans because we care about the health and well-being of all Guild employees.
Company Core Values
- Nurture a Learner’s Mindset - We are fueled by curiosity, consciously seeking to make ourselves, each other, and the work continuously better.
- Create Belonging - We believe that belonging is essential to business. We are cultivating a community rooted in diversity and respect with heart and commitment, that’s in service of both our culture and all of our stakeholders.
- Build Shared Success - At Guild, success is not a zero sum game. We strive for the win-wins in both our work and in our impact, knowing we deliver the best outcome when we collaborate together and assume positive intent from all.
- Be an Owner - We each own a piece of Guild – as owners, we take responsibility today and always for our voices, actions and long term impact.