Kernel Engineer (Remote)
Posted on 4/7/2022
Marlborough, MA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • San Jose, CA...
- BS with 6+ years, or MS with 4+ years or PhD with 2+ years of experience with the following skills in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Experience with C, x86
- Good understanding of computer architecture
- We develop security mitigations in the Linux kernel for hardware and software vulnerabilities
- We explore new potential issues, develop new tools, and work on fixes before they are publicly known
- Work with cross functional teams
- Research novel areas of Linux kernel security
- Present our developments and findings in external conferences about security, open source, system administration, etc
- 5+ years working in the Linux kernel
- Kernel debugging and profiling
- Active contributions to Linux community
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity