Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL…
The MIP Lab Technician uses a high level of detail and works alongside team members to produce the highest accuracy in production of Marijuana Infused Products (MIP).
This role is with NETA, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), and Texas (Goodblend). At NETA, we are a passionate group of patient advocates, experienced professionals, industry leaders and philanthropists. We have come together to improve the quality of patients’ lives through personalized care and the best in the art and science of medical marijuana. We provide registered patients and recreational customers in Massachusetts with first-rate marijuana therapies at our registered dispensaries in Brookline, Northampton, and Franklin. For more information, visit https://www.netacare.org.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manufactures, counts, and fills containers for capsules, lotions and tinctures.
- Fills and assembles REM Pens.
- Accurately counts, weighs and labels MIP’s.
- Accurately manufacture, seal and package pre-rolled joints.
- Cleans and maintains equipment, ensuring functional equipment and work area.
- Review MIP product quality control to assist in production accuracy of each product.
- Trains and orients new staff, highlighting “best techniques” and packaging requirements and defect identification.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU’LL BRING
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- Experience in packaging, labeling or detailed assembly line work
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, excellent communication skills, highly motivated, strong organizational and time management skills
- The person in Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Ability to multitask and be aware of multiple active processes.
- Ability to work as part of a team with cohesive aspects.
- Minimum A.A., B.A./B.S.
- Ability to consistently lift 20 pounds.
- Ability to be able to be in constant standing/moving position.
- Must be able to bend, lift, and stoop continuously
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU…
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Employee discount
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.