2024 Summer Internship: Visualization Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Develops automated driving technologies for safer journeys
Latitude AI, a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, is a leading force in the development of automated driving technologies, aiming to transform the driving experience into a safer, less stressful, and more enjoyable journey. The company's strength lies in its diverse team of experts in fields such as robotics, machine learning, hardware, and cloud infrastructure, all united by a passion for leveraging technology to effect positive change. With its strategic locations in Pittsburgh, Dearborn, and Palo Alto, Latitude AI is well-positioned to lead the industry in redefining the future of driving.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 9%
1 year growth↑ 25%
2 year growth↑ 25%
Palo Alto, CA, USA • Detroit, MI, USA • Remote in USA • Pittsburgh, PA...
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Must be enrolled in a full-time degree program at the time of the internship and for the semester following the internship (Fall 2024)
- 2+ years of experience writing C++ application code or some C++ experience coupled with applications developed in similar languages (such as C#, Java or Typescript)
- Experience with a high-level game engine such as Unreal or Godot, or experience with low-level graphics libraries such as DirectX, OpenGL, Vulkan, Metal, etc.
- Experience with a GUI framework, either from a game engine, operating system, or cross-platform library
- An interest in robots and autonomous systems
- An interest in helping others do their best work
- Implement new features within an established, specialized Visualization application
- Develop new user interfaces with the ImGui immediate mode UI library
- Develop new 3D visualization with the Magnum graphics library
- Work with autonomy developers to visualize new aspects of the autonomous system
- Work with web developers to expand the capabilities of our browser-based visualization programs
- Experience with Web Assembly or the Emscripten library
- Experience with the ImGui user interface library
- Experience with OpenGL or the Magnum graphics library