One Medical is a primary care solution challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means improving the experience for everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks. Our seamless in-office and 24/7 virtual care services, on-site labs, and programs for preventive care, chronic care management, common illnesses and mental health concerns have been delighting people for the past fifteen years.
In February 2023 we marked a milestone when One Medical joined Amazon. Together, we look to deliver exceptional health care to more consumers, employers, care team members, and health networks to achieve better health outcomes. As we continue to grow and seek to impact more lives, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
One Medical is a membership-based primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy access to comprehensive care at more than 80 locations across twelve cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care. We’ve reached some exciting milestones this year, but our work is far from over. As we continue to grow and broaden our impact, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
Our RNs work closely with our providers and Virtual Medical Team to make decisions and deliver care to our patients both in our clinics and virtually
- Full time (40 hours/week)
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Minimum of 2 years of recent RN experience working with Pediatric through Adult patients in a Primary Care or Urgent Care setting (required)
- Comfort with Pediatric/Adult vaccinations, Pediatric/Adult Phlebotomy, Vision/Hearing Testing, Ear Lavage, EKGs, Medication Administration, patient education on Medication Administration, Capillary Sticks, and other testing/procedures that fall into the RN scope of practice
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Flexible to work in-office or Virtually at any of our New York City or Brooklyn offices
- A strong interest in using technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based primary care
- Flexibility to work as a part of our rotating flu clinic in the fall
- The desire to be an integral part of a rapidly growing team dedicated to changing health care delivery
- Current RN license in New York (required)
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in New York City, NY.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
One Medical is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The hourly range for this role is $42.50 to $45.50 based on a full-time schedule. Final determination of starting pay may vary based on factors such as practice experience and patient care schedule. Additional pay may be determined for those candidates that exceed these specified qualifications and requirements. The total compensation package for this position may also include RSUs, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans. For more information, visit https://www.onemedical.com/careers/
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.