Interactive Brokers, a global technology leader in Financial Services, has a job opening for a professional, motivated and technologically oriented candidate.
As a Data Centre Operations Site Manager, you will build, manage and maintain the deployment of our new London data centre based in Slough. Coordinating hardware installs, repairs, shipments and all other IT-related requests from our Network and Systems teams will be amongst the top responsibilities. In addition to managing the data centre, the candidate will assist with local office moves and setups, manage all technical spaces, and assist with IT-related requests as needed.
If you are motivated, have initiative, and are analytical and methodical, we can offer you a position that will be both challenging and rewarding. You will be part of a team that is not only building one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands but is also using technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent controlled growth. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note that the successful candidate must have access to private transport to and from the data centre in Slough during irregular hours when needed. They will be required to be able to transport equipment from the office space, in Slough, to the data centre. They will also be required to attend the London office on occasion.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Enforcement and adherence to data centre standards
- Management of projects regarding construction/expansions
- Maintain infrastructure documentation
- Asset management certification
- Work in a corporate group to further develop group-wide standards
Qualification, Skills and Requirements
- Significant experience in an IT-related field
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or related field preferred
- Strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to multitask
- Driving license and access to private transport
Predominantly 9 am – 6 pm, Monday – Friday, but hours will be flexible based on business needs.
- Career support and development
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Performance-based discretionary cash bonus scheme
- Discretionary stock grant
- Group Life Assurance cover
- Group Income Protection
- Occupation pension scheme based on Gross earnings
- Above statutory annual leave, increasing with service
- Access to Private Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and / or Health Cash Plan*
- Corporate events
- Travel season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
*on successful completion of the probation period
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899