Senior Product Manager
Updated on 5/15/2023
Indianapolis, IN, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Remote in USA • Chicago, IL...
Google Cloud Platform
- 7+ years of Product Management experience at an enterprise SaaS organization, including experience managing platforms/applications used by external end users
- Demonstrated experience with Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service experience in PaaS. Overall understanding of platform business models and in-depth experience with hyperscaler (MSFT, AWS, GCP) infrastructure, compute, or storage platform operations, including design, implementation, and maintenance of capacity management
- Experience working with object storage - (AWS S3 / GCP Cloud Storage / MS Azure Blob Storage). Work with technical leads to ensure performance, scalability and reliability of technical products, platforms, and patterns
- Familiarity with following technologies: Kubernetes, Virtual Machines, Postgres, SQL, data warehousing ability to influence cloud provider roadmaps to align service offerings for operational needs
- Experience in identifying MVP and building new products / solutions in a cross functional environment. Ability to drive incremental value to the market and encourage adoption across our user base
- Comfortable articulating the big picture and mapping and communicating the technical details of a system to stakeholders, customers, and partners
- Motivated self-starter able to translate uncertainty and ambiguity into clear, crisp plans. Ability to develop a strong point of view and collaborate with humility and diplomacy to drive your vision forward
- Proven ability to work across multiple teams including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and services to ensure a world-class customer experience
- Understand modern SaaS technologies and platforms. You can have credible conversations with engineers about technical design tradeoffs including platforms, frameworks, scalability, and performance
- Previous experience working with remote teams and as needed, willing to work off-hours a couple of times a week to attend dev/scrum meetings
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience is preferred
- Interact with customers and prospects to define market requirements and translate these requirements into product requirements that the engineering team can deliver within specification, on time, and within budget
- You'll need to work with senior engineers and architects to balance product velocity and technical debt tradeoffs. Passion for data and knowledge of building SaaS platform capabilities
- Responsible for defining the roadmap for several engineering teams based on various internal and external stakeholder feedback
- Monitor market trends and bridge business gaps by authoring technical requirements for the team. Engage with customers and key stakeholders on an ongoing basis to validate existing product requirements and evolve as needed
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market/competitive analysis into product requirements
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and support operations
- Manage products through various launch phases and follow-on releases
- Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs
- Passion for platform and how the market / industry is evolving
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
Global sales enablement solution
Seismic helps marketing and sales teams fulfill their promise to drive revenue together.
- Generous paid parental leave - Paid time off for moms and dads to spend time bonding with their new bundle of joy.
- End-of-year paid recharge week - Our global offices shut down, allowing us all to unwind while we gear up for the new year ahead.
- High performance bonus incentives - Employees are rewarded on a semi-annual basis for their awesome contributions to Seismic.
- Global company meet-ups - An annual meet-up in sunny San Diego for a week of bonding, learning, and fun.
Company Core Values
- Financial growth