At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Location: London, United Kingdom (Hybrid working)
Exciting opportunity to become our Strategic Partner Manager (SPM), where you serve as both an advocate and expert on Klaviyo’s eCommerce platform relationships at Klaviyo. This role sits in our EMEA Partnerships team and you’ll be the center of several functions within Klaviyo to drive collaboration cross-functionally (Sales, Marketing Product, Engineering), each of which plays an important role in these platform relationships to maximise platform opportunities and resolve challenges.
Your key objectives include supporting and deepening existing relationships with eCommerce platforms, achieving Klaviyo’s growth goals with a platform’s merchant base, and identifying mutually-rewarding product collaboration. To achieve these objectives, you’ll support and participate in all types of platform partner engagements, including monitoring and addressing go-to-market and product opportunities and challenges with those partners. This is a pivotal role where you’re directly contributing to EMEA’s expansion and GTM goals.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Support Klaviyo’s eCommerce platform team in executing key initiatives within our top partner accounts and over time will assume management of one of Klaviyo’s eCommerce platform partnerships
- Become an eCommerce platform subject matter expert by developing a deep understanding of the business models, products, and ecosystems of Klaviyo’s largest partnerships
- Develop a 360-degree perspective of Klaviyo’s relationship with each major eCommerce platform and help guide decision-making on Klaviyo’s strategy and investments with platforms
- Support negotiating commercial agreements for both new and existing eCommerce platform partnerships
- Assist with mapping out the organisational structure of each major platform including team leads, key decision makers, and influencers
- Develop a point of view on how Klaviyo can achieve its growth objectives with each major platform and help build the plan for how to execute on those objectives
- Work with Klaviyo’s business intelligence team to track Klaviyo’s penetration into the user bases of our platform partners
- Identify and support cross-ecosystem connections between Klaviyo’s team and the platform’s team - e.g. introducing the eCommerce platform’s agency team to Klaviyo’s agency team and supporting an agency account mapping exercise
- Run internal campaigns to spread awareness of the platform partner throughout Klaviyo’s org
- Drive and support platform-focused co-marketing campaigns with Klaviyo’s marketing team
- Assist Klaviyo’s product leaders with identifying and evaluating high-value product opportunities with eCommerce platforms
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of SaaS/ MarTech Strategic Partnerships Manager/ Global Key Account Management experience
- Experience identifying new revenue opportunities, creating GTM plans/ strategic programs with successful execution
- Expertise and proven experience working with eCommerce Platforms advantageous
- Willing and able to travel on-site to meet partner teams and key contacts across EMEA
- Highly adept at influencing and relationship building with partners and colleagues
- Exceptional networker, ability to multi-thread and manage stakeholders at all levels - able to make connections across a partner’s organisation and across a partner’s ecosystem
- Strong problem solver, highly collaborative, and creative - able to identify ways to bring sales, marketing, and product resources together to achieve Klaviyo’s objectives with platform partners
- Excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing and profitable SaaS company
- Full authorisation to work in the UK without any restrictions
Klaviyo in EMEA
London was our first non-US location for Klaviyo, opening up in 2019 and growing since then to a large team of people with teams across Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Services, Partnerships, IT and HR. Collectively in EMEA we are contributing a significant part of Klaviyo’s overall global success, growth to date and opportunity that lies ahead. The good news is that we are still at a stage where everyone coming into the business has the opportunity to make a real tangible impact that you will be able to see and feel.
We are proud of everything we have built here in EMEA, a vibrant diverse team embracing hybrid working in line with the way the world of work has changed. When Klaviyos do travel to the office you’ll be able to use your monthly commuter allowance if you need it. Once here you’ll be able to enjoy the comforts of an incredible environment with all the perks we love and you’d expect such as, free snacks / drinks, a peloton studio and a roof terrace overlooking the city to rival anything you’d find in London as well as regular team celebrations and company lunches.
As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits locally in EMEA including equity for all, private health cover for you and discounted for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance (£2.5k), 22 weeks full pay primary care giver leave (16 week secondary) and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
If you are a California, Colorado, Rhode Island, Washington, New York City, or Jersey City resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.