Customer Success Manager
Posted on 8/25/2022
Seattle, WA, USA
- 7-10 years of CSM, Account Management, or related experience in SaaS supporting business transformation and driving customer outcomes with a complex software platform
- Protecting renewals for a book of Enterprise customers through driving adoption of tools and influencing customers - you have consistently over-achieved
- Measuring software ROI
- Understanding of sales processes, methodologies, and strategies. Knowledge of the Sales Engagement space and content sequencing strategies
- Exposure to Sales Engagement or Marketing Automation Software and how they integrate with CRMs
- You actively and skillfully evaluate information gathered from observation and communication. You understand that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to solving problems, and you use data and solid judgment to back up your approach. You connect the dots between objectives and activities and can respond effectively to what your customer needs versus what your customer asks. You are highly curious and effective with discovery
- You are collaborative in nature and can work in harmony with internal cross functional teams (Product, Sales, Services, Support) to advocate for your customer
- Focusing on the actions and behaviors that influence outcomes and hold yourself and your customers accountable
- Understanding the big picture and being consistent in your efforts to guide customers on the path to success. This includes anticipating/resolving risks, strategically tapping internal resources, and maintaining precise alignment on success criteria
- As an active listener you are incredibly present, you pick up on the non-verbal cues and understand the tone of the conversation and how to communicate the right message to each audience member
- As a trusted advisor you are highly credible, able to engage internal and external stakeholders and align them to a shared vision. You know your customers, what they value, where they are in their maturity, and how to help them unlock their potential
Sales engagement platform
Outreach is on a mission to solve sales problems. The company operates the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers.
- Parental Leave: Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
- Full Medical Benefits: Majority of employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k: A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
- We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
- We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
- We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
- We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
- We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
- We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
- We find strength in diversity, equity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own perspective