Climate Enablement Manager
Posted on 1/13/2023
Remote in USA
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Ag Technology, Agri-Business, Ag-Economics, Agronomy or Ag-Sciences) and 5 or more years of experience or 10+ years of experience with no degree
- Knowledge of the Ag supply chain, including key customer segments and Bayer product portfolio
- Experience assessing, developing, training and expanding channels (e.g., retailers, dealers) to reach end users (e.g., growers)
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tool in daily activities
- Drive Climate FieldView user activation and engagement across the Bayer regions by working in partnership across the Bayer Commercial Leads including Regional Business Leads (RBLs), Area Business Managers (ABMs) and Regional Account Managers (RAMs) as the local expert on Bayer digital tools and offerings
- Recruit, hire, train, manage, develop, and coach a local team of Climate Enablement Specialists (CESs) to ensure CES team members have a strong relationship with sales teams and dealers to ensure the success of farmers ready for activation or needing help to advance their digital journey
- Develop and steer the annual business planning process including data streaming objectives, CES Management, local seed and chemistry team support and provide leadership in the entire digital space, product training, leverage Salesforce tools and processes to guide on-farm support
- Drive FieldView connectivity across the Bayer seed and crop protection footprint, maximizing utilization of CESs; and, enabling and supporting all digital aspects of Bayer New Business Model and Carbon Program offerings
- Collaborate effectively with Global Operations Team to ensure CESs have necessary tools to activate and engage customers
- Collaborate extensively across Bayer field sales regions and teams, fostering close relationships and networks with Area Business Managers (ABMs) and marketing teams across Bayer brands to support digital transformation in the field
- Build close relationships with partner sales organizations and certified dealers and help these dealers become experts and advocates of Climate FIeldView Prime, Climate FieldView Plus, and the FieldView Drive
- These roles are field based and will be focused on developing relationships and trust with dealers and farmers on these market leading technologies
- Ability to represent the Climate strategy and product portfolio as well as the overall Bayer digital strategy as the ultimate expert in the marketplace
- Experience managing and developing people. Ability to direct daily activities of Climate Enablement Specialists (CESs) and influence and motivate business partners and sales channels; strong work ethic, high sense of urgency, resilient and process driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including experience and proficiency in leading small and large group presentations
- Strong analytical skills needed to closely target and track farmer activation through CESs
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding aggressive growth targets with new product launches
- Ability to master value-based selling and effectively develop, demonstrate and communicate unique value propositions for a market changing service
Digital agriculture company
Climate's mission is to help the world’s farmers sustainably increase productivity with digital tools. The next breakthrough in agriculture will utilize data and analytics to optimize the many decisions farmers must make throughout the growing season and in planning their operations.
- Health Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Work From Home
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Company Core Values
- Innovate in all we do.
- Inspire one another.
- Leave a mark on the world.
- Find the possible in the impossible.
- Be direct and transparent.