Supply Chain Internship – Graduate
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Brookhaven, GA, USA • Albuquerque, NM, USA • Hillsboro, OR, USA • Folsom...
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Works in a dynamic result and team-oriented environment
- Advanced communication skills
- Influence strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Understands and streamlines business strategies stakeholder and supplier management
- This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
- The candidate must be currently bepursuing a graduate degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or a related field of study
- This position is not eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship. Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers. These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master's or Ph.D. degree, or a Bachelor's degree with three years of related job experience. This position does not qualify for Intel Sponsorship because it is either (1) a non-STEM contributing position, or (2) a STEM position that only requires a Bachelor's degree and less than three years of experience
- Converting manufacturing and business requirements into actionable strategies and tactics as they relate to inventory health
- Optimization streamlined reliable services logistics and supplier performance
- Coordinating purchasing activities such as generating and managing reconciling forecasts and schedules
- Monitoring the acquisition of materials in support of ramping factories and sustaining/dispositioning materials for end-of-life factories
- Executing contractual requirements as well as meeting with suppliers to discuss performance cost opportunities and future operational strategies
- Partnering with the factories to drive the lowest possible materials and service impact on tool availability
- Assessing appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to support factory SLAs and quality requirements
- Participating in the development and improvement of systems and tools to drive efficiencies across the organization
- Working with cross-organizational teams to solve problems and drive supply chain solutions
- Experience in supply chain management or engineering (procurement, supplier selection/management, contract negotiations, logistics/distribution, planning, materials management, factory operations)
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI or similar data visualization tools
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity