Senior Product Designer/Concepteur de produits sénior
Posted on 3/8/2022
Montreal, QC, Canada
- Extensive product design portfolio showing project development from concept to completion, showcasing creative thought, user-centric approach, innovative use of technology and exceptional execution
- Ability to lead design conversations within a team or group context, to reason through complex problems and arrive at elegant solutions in a collaborative way
- Deep knowledge of 3D and AR/VR
- Experience designing consumer or professional products for multiple platforms - primarily mobile, HMD and PC
- Previous consumer or tooling product design in AR/VR or 3D
- Familiarity with Unity, or other game engines
- Employ design thinking to reason complex systems and technology into intuitive, efficient and joyful product experiences
- Work with product leaders, design, research and engineering leads to develop and refine product strategy and establish clear design and product goals
- Create sketches, storyboards, wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity comps to communicate product vision to internal and external collaborators, conduct design reviews with senior leadership to ensure alignment with project goals
- Collaborate with other design leads to ensure consistency and coherence across Unity Consumer products
- Promote a culture of innovation, teamwork and inclusivity
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.