Who we are:
MasterClass is the streaming platform where the world’s best come together so anyone, anywhere, can access and be inspired by their knowledge and stories. We put you in the room with the creators, thinkers, makers and leaders who have changed the world, so that you can change yours.
If you want to help make an impact on our members’ lives – we want to hear from you!
We are looking for more than what a resume can show. If you don’t have the exact experience or skills, but think you’d be a great addition to MasterClass, please apply for the role.
MasterClass is looking for a Senior Project Manager to drive key brand initiatives with a focus on Consumer Class Launches and Integrated Campaigns. This role must be an expert juggler, problem solver and keeper of process for the team. With a passion for process and an understanding of marketing approach and campaign development, you must drive alignment across a cross functional internal as well as agency partner teams, and bring projects effectively across the finish line.
Your communication skills are excellent and you’re not afraid to speak up when deliverables are at risk and provide timely solutions and recommendations to help inform the development and execution of the program. This role will report to our Sr. Director of Marketing and Creative Operations and would be a great fit for someone with previous in-house Program/Project Management and/or advertising Account/Project Management experience managing 360 full funnel integrated campaigns.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the brand directors and managers to define and scope the projects based on business context and objectives
- Work across an integrated marketing team (Brand, performance/lifecycle, PR, internal creative, partner agencies, etc.) and key cross functional stakeholders (content, legal, talent relations, community, biz ops, customer service, product, etc. ) to prioritize and coordinate development efforts and deliver campaigns on schedule
- Ensure team collaboration, proper planning, execution and delivery, leveraging established team review and approval forums and formats
- Prepare and lead project plans, RAPID/RACIs, documentation, work back and critical path schedules, and risk mitigation for project workstreams
- Understand creative resource allocations of projects and partner with Creative Resources Manager in develop creative resource plans
- Act as the liaison between teams for deliverables in a dynamic environment. You are the keeper of truth and must keep the trains on track.
- Orchestrate and facilitate kick-offs and status meetings, working with teams and individuals to ensure smooth collaboration and resolve issues as needed.
- 5+ years marketing, branding or advertising project and/or program management experience managing multiple global scale campaigns and initiatives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience being flexible and adapting to change in an ambiguous environment when it comes to managing projects and schedules from end to end
- Experience using a method to deal with conflict, differences of opinion and the ability to keep people on the same track
- Proven ability working effectively with cross functional partners to drive execution of projects
- Strongly value the creative process
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.
The salary range below is for NYC/CA/WA. As a company, we have a location based strategy, which means the disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for any applicable geographic differential associated with the location where the position may be filled.
MasterClass’s salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. In addition to salary, we also offer equity and comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, flexible PTO, and more). The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description, however we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with you as a candidate.