Senior Business Systems Analyst-SAP BRIM OTC
Posted on 10/15/2022
Brookhaven, GA, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Miami, FL, USA • Spring, TX...
- A minimum of 8+ years of experience in SAP Order Management
- Hands on implementation experience in SAP BRIM in one or more projects specialized in SAP SOM or SAP CI
- Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
- Exposure to other finance business process areas including P2P, GL Accounting, Accounts Receivables
- Design new processes to support and/or use SAP (S4 Hana)
- Design system for newer revenue models (subscription billing, usage, overage, burn down, etc.)
- Manage data clean up exercise in conjunction with Biz Apps team members, perform data clean up, and reconcile with the existing system
- Identify internal/external key processes and system dependencies
- Identify potential impacts to external systems
- Design credit and rebill process or alternatives to reduce data issues
- Identify reporting requirements
- Work with the multi-functional projects team, end-users on core requirements to identify test scenarios and design test cases
- Consolidate reporting defects, tracking, validating with Testers
- Report and communicate the progress of testing for each release
- Experienced in integrations with multiple SAAS applications and systems including, SFDC, Stripe, RevPro & Snowflake is preferred
- Deep experience and expertise in translating business requirements and processes into low friction automation and high impact solutions
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, growing company where flexibility is imperative
- Well-organized; able to multiple tasks and prioritize in a high-pressure environment with minimal direction
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent work experience is preferred
- You will work with a dynamic, distributed team responsible for constantly evolving the systems and processes supporting our Finance and Accounting functions
- You'll be responsible for the design and delivery of new or enhanced solutions in SAP OTC areas
- You'll work closely with business, IT partners and other partners to design, build, test, and deliver high-quality deliveries
- You will evaluate potential new applications and solutions against business requirements, ensuring they are aligned to broader architectural and security standards and that they meet tactical and strategic objectives
- 3 to 5 years hands-on experience in BRIM SAP Subscription Order Management, Convergent Charging/Convergent mediation and Convergent Invoicing. BRIM certification is a plus
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus. Collaborate with Sales Ops team to build controls over customer account set-up and hierarchy to stop data issues
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
Company Core Values
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.