Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a Sr. Enterprise Client Success Manager (Sr, ECSM), you will be responsible for proactively managing and driving success of some of our largest hospital and large provider clients. You will be the account owner and a trusted partner to your clients. You will serve as a trusted advisor and partner and help your clients meet their goals on Zocdoc with your operational insight and product knowledge. As a Sr. ECSM, you must be able to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure your clients are optimized for continued growth on Zocdoc.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about driving results and growing a business
- Super-positive and empathetic: you see the best in people and know how to bring it out
- A team player, who enjoys working in a highly collaborative (and extremely fun!) team environment
- Intellectually curious and looking to develop and grow provider and user success
- Motivated self-starter with problem solving and issue resolution skills
Your day to day is…
- Account ownership - You are the quarterback and central point of contact, internally and externally, for your clients
- Build relationships with your assigned clients through regular calls, performance reviews and daily engagement
- Improve your clients’ performance on Zocdoc via proactively identifying optimization opportunities and project manage them to completion
- Support provider and business growth in close collaboration with your Account Executive
- Create success plans for your clients and document client progress toward established goals and results
- Own monthly reporting for all clients and translate their performance data into meaningful and actionable next steps
- Address escalating client issues with speed and urgency
- Track and achieve your personal performance against KPIs by utilizing Salesforce and Tableau dashboards
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 5-6 years professional experience of Client Success or Account Management
- Experience managing large accounts with executive relationships
- Strong outcome focus and goal orientation
- Excellent project management capabilities – large projects are delivered on time and are fully aligned with desired outcomes and deliverables
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills
- Some travel may be required
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Sabbatical leave (for employees with 5+ years of service)
- Competitive parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- In office perks including:
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Salary ranges are determined through alignment with market data. Base salary offered is determined by a number of factors including the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and skills. Certain positions are also eligible for variable pay and/or equity; your recruiter will discuss the full compensation package details.
NYC Base Salary Range
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice