Manager of Growth Data Science
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, statistics, or related field
- Work experience in a leadership-level position of data science in an engineering department
- 6+ years of experience in data analytics or data science
- Ability and desire to hit the ground running and to optimize results in order to leave things better than when you got them
- Exceptional people skills with a proven record of building and maintaining strong professional relationships
- Outstanding time management, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, and statistical background
- Proactive team player with the ability to adapt to a fast growing tech company
- Excellence in logical thinking, problem solving and proven familiarity with big data
- Basic understanding of statistics fundamentals such as linear/logistic regression, hypothesis testing and binomial probabilities
- Experience working with data visualization tools like Looker and Tableau
- Build and manage a team of talented Data Scientists with the ability to not only keep up with, but also pioneer, in this space
- Collaborate with leadership so that your team's work directly impacts company strategy and direction
- Communicate with other engineering teams at MOLOCO to build the best mobile advertising platform in the world
- Working cross-functionally with business and technical teams to support campaign management and team communication
- Campaign analysis: analyzing and visualizing data from lots of mobile apps to provide insights to existing and future campaigns using standard tools including SQL and proprietary dashboards
- Campaign optimization: engaging in the lifecycle of campaigns from setting up and monitoring daily performance to providing recommendation for stronger campaigns using our machine learning capabilities
- Business analysis: Extract and manipulate data, creating actionable recommendations for business decisions. This may include, but is not limited to, publishers, verticals, creatives, and internal workflow optimization through data insights
- Comfortable with SQL and Excel; experience with R/Python is a plus
ML-powered advertising insights
Moloco is on a mission to make the digital economy more transparent, equitable, and profitable by making advanced machine learning accessible to companies of all sizes.
- Comprehensive health and wellness: Competitive health, dental, vision and life insurance (covered at 100% for you) and your family.
- Professional development: Teach yourself something new and get reimbursed each year for your professional development.
- Food and snacks: Enjoy lunch on us. We bring lunch in for employees everyday, In addition, our micro-kitchens are filled with healthy snacks and beverages for you to enjoy
- Paid parental leave: Our maternity/paternity leave plan also has you covered when you welcome a new child into your family.
- Unlimited vacation: We encourage team members to take time off to relax and recharge with our flexible paid time off policy.
- Financial benefits: We provide stock options and generous 401k/pension with an employer match that helps you prepare for your future.