Head of People & Culture
Posted on 8/30/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 12+ years experience supporting leaders as a people partner / HR Business Partner
- Strong people leadership and track record leading people and teams
- Strong experience across the whole employee lifecycle from onboarding, performance management, leadership development, organization design and development, talent management, remuneration & benefits, and employment relations
- Proven experience leading and building a people team
- Ability to solve problems and communicate ideas in a structured and engaging way
- Ability to influence and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Track record of leveraging data and insights to continually improve programs of work
- Comfort working working as part of a high performing team where we constantly challenge the status quo and how things have been done before
- Experience working in a tech company, ideally having seen the 500 - 1,000 person growth phase
- Delivery against people team goals/OKRs
- US and people team employee engagement outcomes
- US people program / project adoption
- Qualitative 360 feedback from key stakeholders and people leaders
- Building our world-class people strategy for the US region with the broader people team to attract, retain, develop and scale our global talent
- Leading, developing and rolling out people programs designed in partnership with employees and leaders
- Coaching leaders on how to design, build and develop high performing teams, including goal-setting, performance management, people development, and total rewards
- Working closely with your key stakeholders, Talent Acquisition leadership and team to shape team org design, headcount planning and optimal hiring decisions
- Identifying opportunities to improve ways of work with a focus on how to better leverage data and feedback to level up how we scale processes globally
- Providing employment relations advisory across the region with a focus on the US
- Owning people compliance, adherence and governance across the region
- Being a trusted advisor and consultant for your key stakeholders
Online payment service
Zip's mission is to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day. They give consumers, merchants and businesses around the world access to transparent, flexible and interest-free credit.
- Parental leave - Enjoy up to 20 weeks paid leave and return part-time on a full-time salary for 3 months!
- Bonus scheme - We give you skin in the game through our various share incentive programs.
- Family support - We support our ZipFam on their life journey through people policies and programs.
- Volunteer leave - Use your paid volunteer leave to Zip it forward and create change in your community.
- Reward & recognition - We love celebrating your wins and giving you the freedom to choose how you're rewarded.
- Career growth - You'll be given clear progression pathways and transparent coaching so you can truly flourish.
Company Core Values
- Customer first - Put customers before everything else
- Own it - See a problem, own the solution
- Stronger together - Think 'we' not 'me'
- Change the game - Cross new boundaries