Director – Business Development
Posted on 12/3/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 7+ years of healthcare experience / 3+ years of B2B sales experience
- Demonstrated success of B2B healthcare sales (payers, health systems, retail pharma, digital health, etc)
- Must have knowledge of Healthcare industry, including strong relationships and/or ability to connect and influence Healthcare leadership
- You're tenacious and a strategic thinker while pursuing new markets, creating a sales pipeline, and overcoming customer concerns
- You have a track record of success in developing and nurturing relationships throughout the organizational hierarchy, including senior executives, and have experience implementing and managing healthcare experiences
- Combination of high-level vision and pragmatism. Must be able to “think big” about opportunities while bringing analytical rigor and using data to evaluate those opportunities and having a commitment to data-driven decision making
- You are a team player, with a collaborative and cooperative work style. You possess time-management and prioritization skills and are excited to roll-up your sleeves
- Willingness to travel as required (up to 50% of the time)
- A passionate healthcare professional who sees how CLEAR's identity network will improve both patient's lives and the services and products offered by payers, providers, and digital health organizations
- Full execution of deals from top-to-bottom of funnel - pitch, shape deals, contracting, pricing, etc
- A tenacious approach to pursuing new markets, creating a sales pipeline, and overcoming customer concerns
- Partner cross-functionally internally with Product, Partner Success, Legal, Security to align business requirements with existing/future capabilities
- Manage existing pipeline during your first 90 days and beginning to build your own pipeline after 90 days
- Conduct research, deliver competitive intelligence on healthcare business trends, conduct capability needs/development, and support internal forecasting processes
- Land new B2B opportunities and expand to additional opportunities to broaden CLEAR's network throughout the client's organization
- Develop and deepen your understanding of CLEAR's existing products and future capabilities
- Experience project managing and being the point-of-contact between internal and external partners
- Pipeline growth
- Members added
- ARR (Revenue/Bookings)
- Upsell / Expansion
- # of Deals
- Customer Retention / LTV (Lifetime value)
- Lead to Win Rate
- Annual Contract value (ACV)
Clearbanc provides growth capital for web-enabled businesses through its 20-minute term sheet.
- Food and beverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Continued education
- CLEAR membership
- Diversity and Inclusion counsel
- Sprint demos and hackathons
- Innovation guild
- On-site gym
Company Core Values
- Embrace change - Our growth requires that we EMBRACE CHANGE. We pivot to overcome roadblocks and we are transparent on why decisions are made.
- Own it - CLEAR is an organization of doers. We OWN IT by solving problems even if they 'aren't ours to solve' and commit to seeing them all the way through.
- Our great people - From our ambassadors in the field, to our corporate team members, OUR GREAT PEOPLE are at the heart of all that we do. And because we believe that great people know other great people, we offer generous referral incentives.
- Obsessed with member experience - We are OBSESSED WITH MEMBER EXPERIENCE. Our members include our corporate business partners as well as our internal and external customers. We love hearing from our members so that we can continuously improve and come back better for them every day.
- Speak up - We believe in challenging fearlessly and embracing the brutal truth. We SPEAK UP by displaying honesty to our customers, our team members, and ourselves.
- Indefatigable - If the word 'No' simply means 'Not yet' then you may be ready to join the INDEFATIGABLE. To be indefatigable is to tirelessly pursue your goals with passion.
- Bias for action - Making no decision is worse than making the wrong one. We encourage our team members to have a BIAS FOR ACTION, using data to make calculated decisions. We have confidence in our decisions and learn from our mistakes.