Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
The Test and Data Infrastructure (TDI) team builds the core data warehousing, exfiltration, visualization and testing platform within Anduril. We work with all engineers throughout the company to enable end-to-end development, virtualized testing, field testing and analytics. A core building block of the TDI team is the Compute Platform, a virtual machine based test cloud. As a member of the of the Compute Platform, you will be responsible for architecting, building, and designing the core components of the Compute Platform; including VM lifecycle management, networking, and allocation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design and implement virtualized robotics test and simulation platform
- Architect distributed virtual machine orchestration and lifecycle management systems
- Design and implement sophisticated virtual networking infrastructure and orchestration
- Write scaleable distributed systems software and debug performance issues
- Provide operational support for production deployments
- Diagnose and optimize Linux system performance bottlenecks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc., or equivalent experience
- Experience or interest in virtualization and networking
- Broad interest in a variety of computer technology topics
- Excellent algorithmic problem solving abilities
- Interest in creating reliable, secure, and testable systems software
- Experience or interest in any of: Go, C++, Rust, Linux, NixOS
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. TS/SCI security clearance.
$132,000- $240,000 a year
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!