Senior Corporate Paralegal
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 6+ years of relevant in-house or law firm experience
- Experience preparing Section 16 filings, proxy statement filings, and managing corporate secretary/board records
- Excellent organizational skills, with keen attention to detail, thoroughness, and accuracy
- Strong ability in Excel and Google Docs
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to prioritize and manage multiple critical projects under tight deadlines
- Unquestioned integrity and an ability to work on sensitive and confidential matters
- Assist with public company filings and compliance, including Section 16 filings, periodic reports, and the proxy statement. You will also support RTR's insider trading program
- Manage corporate secretary recordkeeping, including form documents, Board minutes and materials, attendance records, and documentation related to Directors and Officers
- Provide governance support and recordkeeping for RTR's subsidiary in Galway, Ireland, including facilitating annual board meetings and filings
- Support the Legal team with information requests as needed (e.g., due diligence, audits, litigation responses, vendor screening)
- Administer Legal team tools, including DocuSign and Concord (contract management system)
- Manage the Legal budget and tracking, as well as relationships with outside counsel, including contact list and Outside Counsel Guidelines
- Should you be interested, there is potential room for growth in this role, e.g., evolving legal processes and the team's suite of technology resources
- Experience with Workiva and Shareworks is a plus
Designer apparel and accessories rental
Rent the Runway's mission is to power women to feel their best every day.
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription and rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events and outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Flexible Work Policy: Hybrid Work - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
Company Core Values
- Great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Opportunity is yours for the taking.
- Risk and failure are encouraged.
- Embrace and trust the RTR Family.