People Operations Generalist
Posted on 3/27/2023
Cambridge, MA, USA
Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Manage the areas core to the People Operations team: Benefits, Onboarding, Employee Relations, Offboarding, Leaves of Absence
- Liaise with Payroll as needed to support the timely and accurate processing of payroll
- Respond to employee tickets promptly and accurately when they ask questions about their employment, pay, experience, or changes they need to make to their personal information
- Effectively navigate many different HR technologies and systems, sharing ideas for improvement whenever possible
- Manage processes through global lens, partnering with EMEA to avoid redundancies, share learnings, and align processes wherever it makes sense
- Keep efficiency and ways to leverage technology top of mind in the work they do
- Question the status quo early and often, enabling transformative work across the entire People Org
- Deep understanding of and experience with HR technology
- Understanding of compliance and regulation in core areas of HR (example: Understanding of how FMLA (US) and PFML (MA) work when an employee needs to take a leave of absence)
- Experience working and communicating with senior stakeholders
- Expertise using Excel or Google Sheets to manipulate data and analyze results
- Experience with immigration processes
- Experience managing, administering, or implementing an HRIS tool
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.