Ai Software Solutions Engineer
Posted on 4/7/2022
Swindon, UK • Remote
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Master's degree with 3+ years of or PhD in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years experience working in Machine Learning or Deep Learning in one of the following roles: development, architecture, implementing, or performance benchmarking of AI workloads
- 2+ years working experience with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Knowledge of classical Machine Learning algorithms
- Coding Experience with Python and C++
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to communicate and present clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Collaboration skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in English
- You will have the opportunity to work in hands with customers to code, debug, optimize and finally scale their AI solutions
- In this role you will help customers adopt Intel AI software like Intel-optimized Deep Learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Pytorch) Intel-optimized Classical Machine Learning libraries, and OpenVINO (Intel Deep Learning Inference API)
- This is an exciting position that allows you to combine your AI software engineering experience with customer enabling and support via pre-sale and post-sale cycles and to influence strategic customers with Intel Software/Hardware solutions
- You will also help improve software quality and performance and infuse the voice of the customer into the software development process
- You will as well advocate internally and externally for Intel AI software via conferences and technical collaterals that demonstrate Intel software tools usage
- You will have the chance to foster Intel's AI software ecosystem. You will partner with technical experts across Intel to drive successful outcomes for AI customers
- 1+ year working experience with classical ML libraries: scikit-learn, xgboost, ..
- Knowledge and experience deploying, optimizing distributed training on CPU and GPU clusters
- Experience using Intel Software development libraries such as oneDNN, oneMKL, oneDAL, OpenVINO, etc
- Good presentation skills at conferences, industry events, labs, and customer workshops are a plus
- Prior experience working directly with customers is a big plus
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity