Senior Software Developer
Posted on 12/4/2022
Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada
- Proven track record of delivering products with Unity and C#
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Good communicator with the ability to work as part of a team of diverse skillsets
- Experience with AR/VR, mobile apps, desktop applications or games
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems
- Working with a software development team lead and a project team of designers, project managers and quality analysts to develop best-in-class applications and games
- Working with the creative team to realize a design concept into implementation
- Helping drive the technical direction of software features with your lead
- Participating in code reviews to ensure only high-quality software is committed
- Following agile software development methodologies
- Experience with data modelling, handling, and visualization within an application
- Experience with iOS, Android or Windows
- Experience with ARFoundation, ARKit or ARCore
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.