Senior QA Engineer
Posted on 10/11/2022
Remote • United States
- 5+ years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience with API testing and hands-on experience with one or more of the test tools (Postman, SoapUI)
- Experience with front-end and back-end testing methodologies
- Proficiency in SQL queries and basic knowledge about Python
- Experience working with AWS. Excellent problem solving skills, including isolating bugs in complex code
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Act as a Quality Ambassador, engineer and eyes of the customers as a member of an agile software development team
- Lead projects end to end with minimum guidance
- Work with cross-functional teams to build test scenarios during requirements and coding phases
- Evaluate feature acceptance criteria for completeness to help your team deliver high-quality features
- Run SQL queries and reports to compare and evaluate accuracy of data
- Identify defects and quality issues, document and track them in JIRA
- Identify alternative ways to improve the processes and communication. Train and mentor junior team members
Next-generation consumer goods company
Thrasio's mission is to reimagine how the world’s most loved products become accessible to everyone.
- See more of the world and your family with unlimited paid time off.
- Own a stake in Thrasio and be rewarded for your hard work.
- Learn and grow with free access to subscription sites and educational events.
- WFPMA (work from pretty much anywhere) or in one of our offices.
- Collaborate with incredibly smart folks, 95% of whom say they’d recommend Thrasio as a great place to work.