Investment Real Estate
Acquisition Agent, Licensed
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA
- Competitive, resilient, and driven
- Skilled communicators with polished interpersonal communication skills
- Natural deal makers and negotiators
You are a licensed real estate agent with more than 2 years of experience ready to take the next step in your real estate career.
You understand that in this shifting residential real estate market you must take a different approach for success. Interest rates are higher than they have been in a generation and supply is still low causing a mismatch between buyer and seller expectations.
As a New Western Acquisition Agent, you’ll be able to excel in this market.
Our Acquisition Agents focus on using their experience and knowledge of the local real estate market combined with our vast resources including purchasing power, warm leads, established wholesale relationships, a track record of success and proprietary software to acquire off-market and on-market properties to add to our inventory. They never have to worry about managing a client’s emotional ups and downs that come with today’s real estate climate.
Who We Are
New Western makes real estate investing more accessible for more people. Operating in most major cities, our marketplace connects more than 100,000 local investors looking to rehab houses with sellers.
As the largest private source of investment properties in the nation, we buy a home every 13 minutes. New Western delivers new opportunity for all—a fresh start for sellers, exclusive inventory for investors, and affordable housing for buyers.
Our growth and unmatched culture have helped New Western be recognized:
- As a Glassdoor Best Places to Work
- As a Glassdoor Top 20 Company for Work-Life Balance
- As an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company
How New Western Will Help You Make It Happen
- Our agents average over 29 transactions per year.
- Access our network of warm leads.
- An army of sales agents ready to sell the properties you acquire.
- Faster closing time, faster commission payouts and more volume.
- Training, tools & resources to help you excel.
- Robust live and on demand learning and development opportunities via New Western University
- Keep the autonomy you already have as an independent contractor.
What You Need to Make It Happen
- Competitive, resilient, and driven.
- Skilled communicators with polished interpersonal communication skills.
- Natural deal makers and negotiators.
Things to Know
- Our Acquisition Agents are ready to approach resident real estate differently.
- Our Acquisition Agents have an active Washington real estate license.
- Just like traditional real estate agents, our Acquisition Agents are independent contractors working 100% commission.
- Sound like what you’re looking for? Then make it happen - apply today to get started.
#cb PM20 #LI-KM1