Posted on 12/3/2022
Morrisville, NC, USA • Raleigh, NC, USA • Chicago, IL, USA • Charlotte, NC...
- 3+ years' experience as a JIRA Administrator with experience managing complex JIRA projects, workflows, dashboards and automations
- 5+ years' experience in system administration, IT support, application support or comparable environment
- Specific experience in the following areas:
- Building Jira integrations in Confluence and Slack
- Creating repeatable processes and templates to improve quality and efficiency
- Collaborating with other support staff, application owners, and users to build solutions and prioritize efforts
- Working with 3rd party contractors and personnel from around the world
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- The following education and certifications would be helpful in this role:
- Managing Jira Projects for Cloud and Jira Administration for Cloud Certifications
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
- Architect a global integration of teams and people into a unified solution
- Solution architecture specific to Atlassian applications according to industry standards, user requirements, and current practices
- Attend and keep current on Atlassian software and practices by continuous learning, conferences, and training
- Serve as a vendor liaison to combine Atlassian products and licensing with partners for optimum company pricing , work with internal teams on negotiation and procurement
- Collaborate with global internal teams to identify opportunities to optimize usage, save costs, and improve usability and associated integrations
- Architect and develop solutions to satisfy identified team needs and optimizations
- Develop reports and dashboards that communicate to management and stakeholders the overall statistics and strategy; provide analysis for business decision support
- Establish and maintain global company standards for implementation across varying teams and uses
- Develop in-application scripts and automations
- Develop API integrations both with other Atlassian software and external applications
- Migrate external instances for global teams to the company owned instance while maintaining project integrity and data alignment
- Direct daily operations of other Atlassian Administrators
- Coordinate work for business analysts assisting with large workloads
- Interview and hire new Atlassian Administrators
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Innovative water solutions
Xylem helps consumers solve water. The company works to bring clean water, sanitation and hygiene education to schools and communities in emerging markets, and respond with water solutions when disaster strikes around the globe
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Company Core Values
- Respect: for each other, for diversity of people and opinions, for the environment
- Responsibility: for our words and actions, for customer satisfaction, for giving back to our communities
- Integrity: for acting ethically, for doing what we say we’ll do, for having the courage to communicate with candor
- Creativity: for thinking beyond boundaries, for anticipating tomorrow’s challenges, for unlocking growth potential