Live Training Consultant, Xccelerate
Posted on 7/26/2022
Provo, UT, USA
- 2-5 years of experience in live training development and/or delivery
- Fast learner with technical aptitude that enables you to gain expertise across multiple Qualtrics products and various instructional design tools
- Exemplary interpersonal skills that enable you to work effectively with global leaders
- Track record of success as an individual contributor
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a history of driving impact within an organization
- Inventive in the face of adversity in order to develop and implement strategies that overcome challenges
- Strong attention to detail to produce high-quality and polished customer-facing content
- Knowledge of curriculum development and adult learning methodologies
- Preferred experience in the field(s) of Customer Experience, Employee Experience, and/or Patient Experience
- Experience in video editing a plus
- Develop and deliver engaging live training course content that helps customers design, implement, and deliver value from their XM programs
- Grow and maintain expert-level knowledge of the Qualtrics XM Platform
- Partner with Product Managers and Subject Matter Experts to create research-backed, relevant training content
- Create compelling and interactive learning activities and knowledge checks that enhance retention
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts to continuously improve the effectiveness of course design, learning strategies, and instructional delivery
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods
- Develop and implement evaluation techniques to measure the effectiveness of training content, materials, and overall learning experience as well as quality assurance/improvement strategies to assess and evaluate the training experience
- Manage projects including timelines, development costs, content and assessment development, audio and video recording/editing, and digitizing media
- Solve problems applying critical thinking and consulting mindset
- Champion the interest of all stakeholders in a balanced manner (e.g., client, TED, program owners, learners)
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.