Customer Success Manager
Posted on 10/7/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- You have a track record of success in your current Account Management or Customer Success role
- You have a growth mindset and thrive in the building stage of a nascent team
- You view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can put yourself in others' shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You're motivated by seeing others succeed and grow when you partner with them
- You're highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry
- Strong intrinsic motivation to be a top performer and contribute to a team
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems
- Onboard, maintain and expand our customer base
- Learn our product inside and out and help your customers drive business outcomes
- Proactively identify customers who aren't maximizing their opportunity with our product/service and reach out to create an action plan to help them achieve success
- Collaborate with our Sales team to manage renewals and expansions
- Surface opportunities to expand existing accounts when it's right for the customer
- Drive adoption, retention, and expansion for a product people love that solves real problems: Some of the worlds largest companies use Notion to run huge teams - but your friends and family can also use it to take notes, display photos, and more. Some non-profits even use it to conserve wildlife!
- Help build the foundations of Customer Success at Notion: As an early member of our sales/success team, you'll be instrumental in helping define our sales assisted motions
- Serve as the customer's trusted advisor and product expert: You'll host training, onboarding, and working sessions to educate our customers and dig deep into new use cases of Notion
- Join a fantastic team at a magical time: We've hit profitability and over three million users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here
- Meaningfully shape our future product: As you engage with customers, you'll gain insights to help us serve them better - and work with product to inform what we do next
- Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We've achieved more than teams 10x our size in less time - and there's so much more to do and learn
- You've built Customer Success playbooks or processes
- You've been a first or early hire at a fast growing start up before
- You've got strong technical chops
- You have experience using Notion
Notion's mission is to make toolmaking ubiquitous. The company operates an all-in-one productivity platform that enables users to create tools and collaborate easily.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Mental health & wellbeing package
- Parental leave
- Fertility coverage
- Retirement matching
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly stipend
Company Core Values
- Be an owner of the mission: We’re driven by our commitment to empower every person on the planet to use software exactly the way they want.
- Be a pace setter: We move with urgency so we can set the cadence for our market, cover more ground, and ship more great products and programs for our users, faster.
- Be a truth seeker: We pursue the best data, ideas, and solutions with rigor and open-mindedness, always guided by our users’ most pressing needs.
- Be kind and direct: We deliver feedback in the spirit of helping our colleagues improve, balancing sensitivity with caring honesty. We’re in this together.