Senior Internal Communications Manager (Remote)
Posted on 5/20/2022
- 5+ years of experience in communications, dedicated internal communications experience a plus
- Experience working with executives with demonstrated strong poise and executive presence
- Experience delivering results with outstanding verbal, written and storytelling skills
- Love of the written word, demonstrate strong writing skills and understands the merits of a succinct message
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box from a communications perspective
- Ability to operate through ambiguity, change and high growth
- Strong cross-functional partnership that will drive collaboration across the company
- Ability to span from strategy planning through execution
- Ability to take initiative, learn new skills and information quickly, and to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Drive greater engagement from employees through great storytelling and innovative programs
- Develop and execute programs to keep teams informed, inspired, and connected to Brex's mission, culture, and values
- Provide thought leadership and enablement for leaders at different levels across the company
- Support the production and execution of company All Hands and events, People and DEI initiatives, and much more
- Help define Brex's internal comms tooling and infrastructure approach to drive greater consistency and engagement
- Measure and report on the impact of our communications and embrace a growth mindset to consistently iterate and think about ways we can improve how we support execs and employees alike
- Develop and maintain internal editorial calendar, forums to answer employee questions, etc
Credit cards & financial services for startups
The Brex mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. The company is building the financial OS to integrate the services and software startups need as they grow.
- Self-care. Health, dental, and vision; One Medical; Spring Health mental wellbeing; Calm membership.
- Money. Competitive compensation with a biannual merit cycle, equity, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Rest. Unlimited PTO if full-time, paid holidays, company weeks off, and parental leave.
- Freedom. Remote-first, team and company offsites, monthly stipend, and one-time office setup budget.
- Dream big
- One Brex
- Inspire customer love
- Growth mindset
- Impatient optimism