Posted on 11/30/2022
- 15+ years of experience in partnerships, business development or corporate development
- 8+ years of partnerships experience related to banking, payments, card networks or financial services
- Manage Stripe's most critical banking and card network partnerships, with a focus on driving the execution of joint initiatives and launching new offerings to benefit Stripe users
- Ensure best-in-class, methodical partner management
- Leverage industry knowledge to craft thoughtful partnership and product strategies with banks and card networks
- Navigate, in partnership with business development, banks and issuers to execute deals supporting that strategy and help ensure proper execution plan in place
- Gather inputs from and coordinate with internal cross-functional stakeholders (including risk, compliance, product, engineering, treasury) on creation and execution of partner strategy
- Help find the right stakeholders that can champion Stripe, educate them about Stripe's value proposition, understand their needs, and execute deals that address those needs and support our strategy
- Leverage significant industry experience to help our internal teams compose our holistic strategy and to advance that strategy with partners
- Experience executing industry-wide partnership strategies to build innovative product experiences and go to market models
- Strong negotiation skills with experience independently leading negotiations
- Experience working in a product centric environments with significant internal and external dependencies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience reviewing legal documents
- An operationally focused mindset, with an ability to see a deal through to success, far beyond signing, leading teams through execution by using planning, metrics, and organizational structures
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious