West, Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Or Arizona Based
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA
- 2+ years teaching experience
- 2+ years experience in services or sales
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and persuasion skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- 2+ years instructional coaching or school leadership experience
- Perform sales development activities to qualify district leads
- Build in-person relationships, manage pipeline, and close deals with district partners, focused on Washington, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and Alaska
- Work closely with district and school leaders to plan effective implementations and conduct trainings
- Develop and refine sales strategies in collaboration with the team
- Represent the company and present at conferences and trade shows
- 30% travel estimated, and can be heavier, especially during the summer and fall seasons
Goalbook empowers teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students succeed
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Safe Harbor 401k matching
- Flexible time off policy
- Goalbook Family and Medical Leave
- Goalbook Universal Basic Income
- A truly motivated, passionate, and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career.
Company Core Values
- Relationships: We believe in the power of human connection and the importance of relationships. Our team is made up of people with different strengths, backgrounds, and personalities. We know that truly engaging with others helps us understand and support our own areas of growth. We’re looking for people who value building authentic relationships in this way and are able to leverage their own unique perspectives and the perspectives of others to achieve shared goals.
- Growth: Goalbook teammates are proactive and eager to learn. We strive to create a supportive and challenging environment so that people are continuously growing as professionals and increasing their impact. We also know that our team needs more than just professional growth: we believe in having the time, space, and support to thrive in our personal lives as well. We want Goalbook to be a place where people can experience balance and long-term growth.