Inside Sales Account Executive-Latin America, Bilingual In Portuguese
Posted on 4/22/2022
Washington, USA • Washington, DC, USA
- Experienced. 3+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience. Experience leading the sales cycle from business champion to C Level
- Versatile. Proficient in both English and Portuguese is required. Ability to communicate at a business level, both verbal and written
- Performer. Proven track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Outstanding Salesperson. Desire to bring new customers into the Tableau franchise and increase revenue
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Experience with building, developing and growing channel life cycles. Represents the company and team in all sales activities and prepares activity and forecast reports
- Technically Savvy. Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders, and in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
- Develop and maintain relationships within a dedicated account book of Enterprise accounts
- Run sophisticated sales-cycles and present to C-level executives the value proposition of Tableau platform
- Maintain a good CRM cadence and adherence. Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
- Lead sophisticated accounts, and exhibit resilience to demanding customers
- Generate new business in new accounts and expand footprint in existing customers
- Ability to speak the language of the customer vertical
- Stay ahead of the IT industry, competitors, competitive issues and products
- Engage with net new prospects and drive high volume of sales
- Conduct discovery and demos
- Drive penetration in businesses and IT leadership within the accounts
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.