Senior Mission Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- Strong engineering background from industry or school, ideally in areas/fields such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics
- 1+ years building software solutions involving significant amounts of data processing/analysis
- 5+ years of programming experience
- An active security clearance. (Secret, Top Secret, TS with SCI) or equivalent
- Ability to quickly understand and navigate complex systems and established code bases
- Leadership experience a plus
- A desire to work on critical software that has a real-world impact
- Own the software solutions that are deployed to customers
- Write code to improve products and scale the mission capability to more customers
- Collaborate across multiple teams to plan, build, and test complex functionality
- Create and analyze metrics that are leveraged for debugging and monitoring
- Triage issues, root cause failures, and coordinate next-steps
- Empathize with end-users to turn needs into features while balancing user experience with engineering constraints
- Travel up to 30% of time to build, test, and deploy capabilities in the real world
- Note: you will not be tested on these areas in the interview process unless you want to be (just tell your recruiter):
- Front end: TypeScript and React
- Backend systems: Go
- Sensor fusion and device integration: C++
- Build tooling: Nix/CMake/Cargo
- Deployment tooling: NixOS/Kubernetes
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.