Posted on 3/8/2023
Tempe, AZ, USA
- You have 8+ years of professional experience in management consulting, customer experience, technology, supply chain or other relevant fields
- You have 8+ years experience leading a large, high-performing and versatile team
- You're collaborative and will quickly develop productive relationships within your team and internal stakeholders
- You're a leader and an owner with a track record of driving change in demanding operating environments
- You're comfortable leveraging tools and data to identify and solution inefficiencies
- You're action-oriented, never letting great be the enemy of the good; you stay oriented to the goal you're trying to achieve and act with urgency to achieve it
- You're focused on quality, and output motivated and can dig into the lowest level of detail to understand what is driving a problem and summarize essential takeaways
- You are focused on the customer experience and always want to do right by our merchants
- You are always aiming to push yourself and your team to be 1% better and improve operations over time
- Lead a team of 'account management within Support' leaders to improve the merchant experience at DoorDash
- Identify and target performance improvement opportunities and scale processes to achieve essential goals
- Launch and communicate change management programs to achieve strategic goals to Supervisors and cascade change plans to Associates
- Partner with the broader Merchant Experience S&O team on major strategic plans, including managing and defining quarterly walks, plans and data analysis
- Monitor and have direct ownership / responsibility of important quality metrics (i.e. First Contact Resolution, CSAT) and headwinds, and understand the impact of external variables that might affect results
- Build internal partnerships, including regular syncs with senior leaders within different Merchant Cohort Sales Organizations (Senior Manager +) to obtain regular feedback on the MXP program and recommend improvements to both the program itself and the high-level partnership
- Launch and oversee several differentiating engagement models for MXPs with their Merchant Books of Business, including 1) Calling / intros 2) Operational Metrics monitoring of their Books of Business 3) Manage all NPS feedback from merchants 4) Pilots including covering unmanaged merchants from the beginning of their lifecycle at DoorDash
- Lead recruiting for the MXP team including MXP leadership such as Supervisors and Managers and MXPs by defining the hiring profile, process, and onboarding strategy
- Work with Analytics and Workforce Management to maintain mapping and load balance Merchant Books of Business with MXP assignments
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.