Financial Services Industry
Posted on 3/9/2023
New York, NY, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Sell the Qualtrics Platform and become a trusted advisor to C-Suite, Director and VP level leaders across the Financial Services Vertical
- Engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - including prospecting, product demonstrations, on-site presentations, through close
- Drive net-new revenue growth through new logo acquisition and expansion of current accounts
- Be a thought leader and customer advocate with partners to elevate the adoption of experience management (XM) in Financial Services
- Meet quarterly and annual objectives and key results
- Build strategic account plans to grow the existing business and to identify new opportunities with customers and through partners
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience selling SaaS solutions
- Successful track record in achieving assigned targets within the financial services vertical
- Successful track record providing executive-level impact to financial services clients and partners
- Ability to learn and understand product solutions and features with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities
- Experience using enterprise sales processes such as MEDDIC
- Experience using CRM such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics and measuring system compliance
- Bachelor's degree or higher is required
- Preference for candidates to be based in a US Qualtrics Office with the ability to travel 25% of the time
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
Company Core Values
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.