portfolio company) is seeking a Director of Customer Success to lead customer success at Actifai.
Actifai is an artificial intelligence company. We help clients optimize their high-value, high-leverage decisions. Typically this includes things like customer acquisition, customer retention, and customer development (upsells/cross-sells).
Actifai is part of Foundry.ai
, a technology fund/studio that creates AI software companies in partnership with large global enterprises. Foundry’s operating companies focus on practical applications of AI that drive immediate, measurable, and recurring improvements to financial performance. Foundry is backed by approximately $100MM in capital from leading private equity and venture capital partners.
In this role, you will help manage client engagements including pilots and rollouts across our growing number of enterprise accounts. You will as a key point of contact, along with your team of Customer Success Managers, for Actifai’s clients, answering questions, managing requests, performing analyses, and more.
This position reports directly to Actifai’s Chief Operating Officer.
Successful candidates will be expected to:
- Act as the key point of contact for Actifai’s clients, answering questions, managing requests, performing analyses, and more.
- Lead user trainings and help develop a user support team.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with Actifai’s clients.
- Identify and help execute upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Present to C-level executives about software implementations, analyses, value generation, and more.
- Understand clients’ challenges and industry trends and consult on how Actifai can help them achieve their objectives.
- Work cross-functionally with other Actifai teams including Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning, Product, Sales, and Marketing to support overall corporate strategy and company growth.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or Technology. MBA is a plus.
- 5-8 years of management consulting, client services, or project management experience (or equivalent). Experience in enterprise B2B SaaS is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and drive the strategic direction and execution of multiple initiatives.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and delivery skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a strong emphasis on developing scalable processes.
- Comfort working with large data sets. SQL skills a plus.
- A self-starter mentality with a strong desire to win. A hard worker.
- Executive presence.
What you can expect from us:
- As much responsibility as you can handle.
- Quick career progression. We are looking for someone to own, lead, and grow this function at Actifai.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment that values your professional development.
- A place where your voice will be heard and where you can contribute beyond just your role.
- An opportunity to work with smart and motivated colleagues and build businesses that can fundamentally reshape markets.
This position’s location is Washington, DC (preferred), New York City, or Remote (open to discuss).
Actifai offers an extremely competitive compensation package, including equity, employer-covered health/vision/dental insurance (with an optional FSA), and 401k matching. Employees receive a generous PTO allowance, and can work both remotely and from our office in downtown Washington, D.C. Successful candidates will join a small team of ambitious, supportive co-workers with ample opportunities to take on responsibilities beyond their assigned role.
For additional information on benefits & what it’s like to work at Actifai, please visit actif.ai/careers
Finally, we highlight that excellence has no single mold, particularly in a field as rapidly evolving as AI. We’re looking for excellent candidates of all backgrounds with strong business intuition and coding skills, and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic/national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.