Territory Account Manager
Updated on 1/27/2023
Milton Keynes, UK • Leeds, UK • Bristol, UK • Cambridge...
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years
- Strong network and experience in customers and prospects in the territory
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix enterprise cloud solution portfolio
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development
- 5+ years of field sales experience required
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required
- Experience in selling hybrid cloud or virtualization solutions
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers in your territory based on their business needs
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects in the region
- Recommend marketing strategies
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within organizations
- Penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned partner account; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner account; develop new direct selling opportunities
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in partner organization to qualify the opportunities
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospects and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs
- Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Nutanix complete block solutions
Nutanix’s mission is to simplify IT infrastructure management. The company is building a software platform to help organizations manage hybrid multicloud environments.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid volunteer time off and donation matching
- Speed coaching and professional development
- Wellness perks and flexible time off to recharge
Company Core Values
- Be valued - Our team spans different cultures and experiences. We care for our people and value what makes us each unique.
- Make your mark - Our market is large and expanding. Grow your career and make an impact as we work toward our big goals.
- Pioneer change - We embrace change, push boundaries, and give back. We drive positive change for our customers, community, and world.