Bilingual Health Guide
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member's best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
- Passionate about helping make the healthcare system better and easier for everyone
- Interested in providing personalized support that recognizes and honors the whole person
- Organized, with a proven ability to manage through multiple tasks and priorities
- Able to work effective in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Flexible, resilient, open to new ideas, and willing to take on new responsibilities
- Humble, warm, and relationship-focused
- 2 to 4 years' customer relationship and phone center experience
- Prior healthcare industry experience with a working knowledge of medical terminology and health benefits or claims process
- Basic understanding of the healthcare system
- Strong administrative/technical skills; Comfort working on a PC using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM tools (Salesforce), IM/video conferencing (Slack/Zoom), and telephones efficiently
- Ability to read/write/speak in English, Additional languages are welcome
- A designated, distraction-free home office space with ability to hard wire connect to high-speed internet (no Wi-Fi)
- Available to work 10:30am - 7:00pm PST and open to four weekdays and one weekend day schedule
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Transcarent Members
- Provide comprehensive support, which may include education, referrals, concierge activities, and guidance
- Facilitates patients successfully through the surgery process, exceeding expectations while meeting the program metrics
- Coordinate the scheduling and approval process from a qualified request for surgery to patient placement
- Understand common clinical conditions sufficiently to offer guidance to appropriate resources but not provide formal medical guidance
- Determine appropriate referrals to other programs/services as needed with or without technology guidance
- Demonstrate an ability to connect with Members across all communication channels (phone, chat, email, messaging) in order to build a relationship based on trust
- Appropriately adapt communication styles and channels to accommodate the unique physical, psychosocial, cultural, age - specific needs of each Member served
- Demonstrate exceptional levels of service
- Leverage coaching skills to understand needs and wants of the Member and guide them on each step of their journey
- Assist Members in creating and achieving a healthy vision for a successful health and care journey
Comprehensive health & care platform
Trascarent’s mission is to create a new, different, and better health and care experience that puts health consumers in charge, directly connecting them with high-quality care, transparent information, and trusted guidance on their terms – measurably improving member experience, increasing health outcomes, and reducing costs.
Company Core Values
- People - We put our Members first, believe our People are our greatest asset, and strive to be the best partners.
- Active Learning - We constantly aim to improve and help one another grow by asking “how can I do better?”
- Care - We are driven by our mission and put care ahead of cost - treating everyone with compassion and empathy.
- Energy - We are doers - we move quickly and with good judgement.
- Results - We deliver measurable results and bring a results-oriented mindset to every challenge.