Updated on 6/6/2023
Remote in USA
- A strong track record of driving and scaling pipeline generation in fast-paced environments for B2B SaaS companies
- 5+ years managing and building teams
- Experience building partner marketing programs and events
- Successful experience with account based marketing
- Excellent written and verbal skills, especially in crafting communications that convince/persuade prospects to engage and take action
- Design and implement high-impact integrated campaigns for pipeline generation including but not limited to ABM, partner co-marketing, field marketing programs and events
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders to drive quality lead generation and prospecting, optimize conversion and improve workflows and processes
- Work with revenue operations and report on marketing effectiveness and develop ways to learn from experiments to constantly improve
- Coordinate with sales leadership and sales enablement to align on programs, communications and external-facing field driven activities
- Work closely with internal and external content and creative development teams in support of campaign execution
- Communicate effectively and often with leadership and key stakeholders to ensure alignment. Publish frequent program updates and metrics to share performance trends
Automating professional background checks
Checkr powers people infrastructure for the future of work. With artificial intelligence and machine learning, Checkr's solutions make background checks faster—building a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all.
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Company Core Values
- Humility: We are respectful and free from arrogance. We put the success of our employees over our company and are excited to learn from each other.
- Transparency: We trust each other to communicate the good and the bad as it relates to doing our best work. We aren’t afraid to voice our opinions and are receptive to feedback.
- Grit: We are passionate and hustle to raise the bar. We persevere through our challenges and grow from our failures.
- Ownership: We strive for thoughtful impact, take pride in our work, and hold ourselves accountable. We step up and take on new challenges to help further the success of the company.
- Connection: We genuinely care about each other and understand that our people are our power. We celebrate our lived experiences and enjoy helping and supporting each other.