Key Account Executive
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related fields
- 8+ years solution/value selling experience
- 5+ years working as a top performing Enterprise Account Executive
- 2+ years solely selling to large enterprise customers (Fortune 100)
- Be a driving force in the success of the company's goals & objectives through achieving and exceeding individual sales quota YoY
- Proven success hunting and selling into new logo accounts
- Self-starter who is invested in the success of the team
- Experience managing a pipeline in Salesforce
- Scrappy, comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment and learning as you go
- Managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to negotiation and close while articulating the right sales plays that create urgency and move opportunities to close
- Comfortable leading and directing a cross-functional team - marketing, sales ops, sales engineering, solutions, operations, product, leadership -- through varied stages of complex customer journeys
- Communicate (both orally and written) and track the status and unique requirements of each sales opportunity while adhering to management standards for sales reporting
- Exemplifies leadership by training, mentoring, and coaching team members, junior or otherwise, earmarked to support regional prospecting and sales-related activities
- Knowledge of leading sales frameworks and applying those frameworks in a way that demonstrates a systematic approach to selling
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating and delivering pervasive client presentations that align varied stakeholders critical to the decision making process
- Experience working at a hypergrowth, startup company
- 2+ years of working in the Fintech / financial vertical
- Value selling experience with API platforms
Ocrolus believes companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation take care of the rest. Ocrolus is a document automation platform that powers the digital lending ecosystem, automating credit decisions across fintech, mortgage, and banking.
- Taking care of you - We offer a comprehensive health package, including dental and vision, to support your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Ocrolus Appreciation Days - Enjoy Ocrolus Appreciation Days, our company holiday on the last Friday of every month. That’s 12 extra days of PTO per year!
- Save for retirement - All employees benefit from a 401(k) plan, offered through Betterment, the investment and savings app.
- Unlimited time off - Vacations at Ocrolus are on your terms. There’s no cap on PTO, alongside a flexible schedule and time off on summer Fridays.
- Paid parental leave - It’s the big moments in life that matter. Our employees take up to three months of paid maternity or paternity leave.
- Meals on us - Get catered lunch in the office all week long. We also provide dinner on most nights of the week.
- Develop at work - Be empowered to grow personally and professionally with our annual learning and development stipend.
- Take ownership - It’s important that Ocrolus employees feel invested in the company. Equity packages are available to most staff.
- Ride to work - Commuting doesn’t have to be a drag. With CitiBike membership, you can make getting to work fun and healthy.
Company Core Values
- Optimism - See opportunities, not obstacles
- Ownership - Reasons don't matter
- Humility - Manage pride through perspective
- Objectivity - Data beats opinion
- Urgency - Today, not tomorrow
- Appreciation - Enjoy work, enjoy life