Software Engineer 2
Posted on 5/3/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Programming experience using both front-end and back-end technologies
- Ability and desire to continuously learn new technologies
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to be flexible and pivot when the work requires it
- Experience implementing and consuming APIs
- Knowledge of different types of data storage
- Strong sense of ownership for the work that you do
- Write unit and integration tests for your code
- Brainstorm and participate in the design and set up of grassroot applications
- Communicate and solve problems with teammates
- Have the opportunity to present your work and share knowledge both inside our team and across the organization
- Experience with front end technologies such as HTML, CSS and frameworks like React.js
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
Platform for online money transfers
PayPal is committed to our mission to democratize financial services for people all over the world. The company operates a global payments platform to help create a worldwide network of good.
- A Stanford Navigator helps employees research providers and health conditions, and make informed decisions about health care
- Advance Medical is available for all employees who are looking for a world-class specialist to provide an expert medical opinion for treatment plans
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Retirement Savings and Pension Plans
- Stock Awards
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Four Weeks Paid Sabbatical for every Five Years of Service
- Educational and Professional Development benefits
- Matching Gifts & Volunteerism Opportunities
- Matching Gifts
- Skills-Based Volunteering
- Green Teams
- GIVE Teams
Company Core Values
- Inclusion - Respect and value uniqueness and diversity of thought. We’re talking everyone, everywhere, at all times, regardless of background, level or circumstance. Ideas are richer and execution is stronger when everyone feels included.
- Innovation - Create amazing experiences for our customers – whether merchant, consumer or the PayPal community. Think differently, look end-to-end and practice empathy by putting yourself in our customers’ shoes.
- Collaboration - Work as a team, drive ownership and accountability, make decisions and get results. Foster trust, have integrity, champion each other and have each others’ backs. Eradicate silos and win as a team.
- Wellness - Care for and actively support each other’s well-being. Create a super energizing workplace that brings out the best in our employees by nourishing our mental, physical and emotional balance.