Posted on 2/25/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 4+ years of product management experience at a fast-growing technology company
- Proven track record of having successfully shipped large scope products with impact
- Ability to work collaboratively with engineering, design and go-to-market teams
- Strong customer-first mindset, with a talent for translating customer problems into the right product solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ownership mindset to do whatever is needed to deliver the best product to our customers
- Deep curiosity and knowledge of your customers and products
- Ability to take on open-ended problems in unstructured environments
- Prefer technical and customer-facing backgrounds
- Prefer experience in building products for developers and in priority domains such as development and source control frameworks, access controls, and launching new products
- Serve as a founding member of the product function at Retool
- Help set the direction of Retool's product
- Work with engineering and product to set the roadmap for your product area
- Understand our customers by talking with customers, a lot, interacting with go-to-market teams, and digging into product data. Help the rest of the organization understand our customers as well
- Develop effective product briefs that help us build the right products
- Collaborate with go-to-market to launch new features and products to our customers
- Identify new opportunities and product areas for Retool to pursue
- Measure, analyze and report to the organization on the success of our products
- Help build the foundations for a high-performing Product team at Retool
Internal tooling software
Retool's mission is to create the future of internal software by making software development for engineers simpler and more accessible.
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision benefits.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at our San Francisco and New York offices.
- $1,200 annual stipend for anything learning-related (books, conferences, classes, etc.).
- $1,000 work-from-home-setup stipend.
- Take the time you need to recharge!
- Family planning support and paid parental leave.
- Enrollment and matching up to an effective rate of 4%.
- Mental health and wellness benefits